(no subject)
Apr. 1st, 2013 12:12 am“Get off of Mokona!” He yelled from between their coats. They moved apart and he dropped down into the dirty water. Syaoran scooped him up, but he was sopping wet and gave Syaoran a pathetic look. “Mokona feels sick.” He sniffed.
“Ok Mokona, we’re trying to get back to Fai and Sakura.”
Kurogane sighed. “Let’s keep trying.” He headed up the stairs towards the door.
~~~
The bright faces of Fai and Sakura greeted Syaoran as he walked through the teleport.
“Guess what!” Sakura exclaimed. “We think we know how to open another door!”
“Really?” Syaoran ran up to here, grasping her hands out of joy. It was clear that the stress and fear of the lab was affecting Syaoran just as much as it was affecting Kurogane. He looked over at Fai with clear relief written on his face. Fai looked back at Kurogane with concern. Fai walked over to him as Sakura showed Syaoran the new door on the monitor.
“You ok?” Fai said in a hushed voice.
“I’m fine, but that place is bad news. I think all this magnet stuff is starting to affect the kid. The manjuu is already feeling sick. It’s a fucking death trap in there Fai.” Kurogane shook his head. Despite the dire situation, Fai gave a little smile at how much of a parent Kurogane was being. “I’m serious Fai, this is a really dangerous situation.”
“I know, I’m sorry. I can go instead for a while.”
Syaoran overheard them, “Thank you Fai, but I’m ok for now.”
“Can Mokona stay here?”
“Yeah, sure.” Kurogane said, “We know where the lobby is and we have the map so we should be fine.”
“Ok, well let’s try this new door. Which one is it?” Syaoran was trying to be cheerful.
“Well,” Sakura said reluctantly, “We know the door is open, but we don’t know which one it is.”
“Always with the fucking doors.” Kurogane said exasperated.
Syaoran turned to Sakura. “Why don’t you pick. Maybe you can bring us some luck.”
CHOOSE A DOOR: 1 2 3 4 5